26 June 2014

52 week project / 10.11


"A portrait of my child, once a week, for a year."

Silas: It has been unreal to watch you grow in the last 2 weeks. Your understanding of what I am saying to you is through the roof. "Go get us a book to read." You do it. "Go lay down so I can change your diaper." Done. I am sure every mama says this about their babes, but you are a very smart little boy. And fearless. I caught you climbing the cat tower the other day. I love you little bebe, you sure do make my days amazing.

Baby #2: Is that you I feel? I can't be sure, since it's pretty early on. I swear I can feel a few tumbles though. I'm trying not to "wish" this pregnancy would go faster, but I'm just so excited. Really trying to cherish the moments that your big brother is my one and only because when you get here, it's going to get crazy! I love you little one.

No comments :

Post a Comment