07 June 2014

Surprise!



Here we go again. Baby #2. It's scary, exciting, and overwhelming. The day we found out I cried. I was sad for my baby boy. I kept thinking, "How will I give 2 babies the attention they need?". I love Silas, deeply. It's a bond unlike anything I have ever felt and I cherish the fact that I get to stay home with him and love on him 24/7. He is my baby. I hear that all mama's feel this pain to some sort of degree. How can you love another like your first? Will Silas be jealous? It's no secret that he is extremely attached to me. It wasn't until recently that anyone besides me was even able to hold him. I guess I'm just nervous for him. I know he'll be an amazing big brother though. He is the sweetest boy I've ever met and I have no doubt he'll be that way to his brother or sister. Looking forward to the craziness with 2 though ;)

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations! Another baby sounds so exciting! x
    -Darianne | She Wrote Today

    ReplyDelete