29 October 2013

broke fashionista


with a new little babe and our decision for me to stay home i am sad to report that my shopping habit has pretty much been squashed. this means i've had to get creative. i've bought some basics in the last few months that work really well with some of the things that i already had in my closet. White t's, some dark denim, a grey cable knit sweater, and some red lipstick are going to be my go to's this fall/winter.



 Jeans: F21
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
 Ankle Boots: Charlotte Russe (purchased 2yrs ago)
Beanie: My husbands


along with the very limited budget for shopping, I have accepted that at this moment in my life it's best for me to not wear anything too spendy anyways. with the spit up and occasional diaper leak i'm better off wearing things that i'm not too attached to. american apparel and their plain t's have been my go to as well as forever 21 jeans which i'm loving the price of ($10!) since my body is still changing a bit after having Silas.



So here's to you my broke fashionista's, makin' it work and stayin' fly. xo

No comments :

Post a Comment