01 November 2013

Happy -day after- Halloween!

Silas is too young to participate in the Halloween festivities this year (he was in bed by 6pm!), but us adults decided to have a little fun with a porch stoop party. We drank some festive beers and had some snacks all while waiting for the trick-or-treaters that NEVER showed up. Seriously. I think we had about 10? What's wrong with kids these days?! I spent an arm and a leg on candy too. So that means I just popped a mini twix while drinking my earl grey tea...i'm disgusting people. Here are a few photos from last night!

My sisters pumpkin is obviously the good one...I was not blessed with the artistic gene. She did it free hand!




 Beer and snacks are a must while waiting for trick-or-treaters. Nick felt the beer was inappropriate. I told him to relax...it's required.


Felt mask for the win. We look insane, but seriously we were having so much fun acting like idiots.


Just to prove that I can actually dress in a good costume for Halloween, this is me and Nick about 2 yrs ago at a Halloween party.




Left over candy and Earl Grey tea. Breakfast of champions!

Happy Nov. 1st! Now who's ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas?! xo




No comments :

Post a Comment