21 December 2013

Back in business

The big move is over. Almost. After a week of no internet, no couch or dining room, we are slowly putting the pieces back together. I'm so excited to do a post on our new place, but things are still a little out of sorts around here so that will be in the next couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to getting more consistent with my posts and actually starting to write some pieces rather than do a photo bomb with some BS attached to it :) But until then, here is a photo bomb with some BS attached to it, Ha!

This move was ROUGH. Here we were, thinking how since we had gotten rid of all of our furniture that it would be simple and smooth. wrong. When you throw an 8month old child in the mix, it's never like that. It was so tiring. Silas was pissed. And the cats were terrified. It was quite the experience. But it's over and done with and now we are having fun selecting our furniture and getting things in order. I have an awesome post coming your way about the couch we purchased and possibly a little apartment peek. Anyways, as promised...here is a look at the last week through the lens of my iPhone :) XO

This was one of the best moments of my week. Silas was so content to just hang out in my arms and fall asleep.
The only way I was able to get some unpacking down. Thanks Moby Wrap! (and that facial expression, omg)
Yoga Baby
Getting our health on.

Me and my bebe.
I love my little fam.

Afternoon date. Thanks seester!!
The chubbiness of those ankles....
The best part of my day is nursing my little bebe before his nap






No comments :

Post a Comment