05 December 2013

Poppin' tags

I've never been a huge "thrifter". I want to be. Seriously. I love the look that older pieces give an outfit and I want to be a part of the "cool crowd". But to be honest, I really just do not have the patience for that kind of thing. My sister on the other hand is pretty AMAZING at finding the best pieces at goodwill while I always seem to come up empty handed. Until the other day that is. Nick and I had a little bit of time to ourselves (what?!?) and decided to stop into a second hand store to find some duds. I scooped up two dresses for $16! I love them. One of them is straight from an episode of "Blossom" and reminds me of something I had in the 2nd grade. But Nick is the one who really lucked out. I quickly spotted a pair of dark leather Clarks desert boots and a badass Pendleton wool button up. SCORE. He had been eyeing a pair of Clarks at the mall, but since they retail for around $135 we just couldn't pull the trigger. These were only $45. We. are. winners. Here is a look at our loot and a look that I put together with one of the dresses.






Dress: Thrifted
Jacket: H&M


No comments :

Post a Comment