25 November 2013

Random ramblings

Wow. It's been a hot minute since I've been on this here thing and I am so sure that you are curious as to what I've been up to. So here it goes. Silas was sick for the first time which was kind of funny and sad at the same time. Funny because the poor youngin' just had no clue as to why he couldn't breathe out of his nose and not being able to breathe out of one's nose is very difficult when breastfeeding. It was also sad because he was just so sickly looking. Runny nose, puffy red eyes, sniffle's galore. But seriously, he looked so cute. I snuggled up with him for a few days and all he wanted was some lovin' from his mama. Remember my "great purge" that I wrote about here? Well, it's going very well! We have managed to sell off a lot of things (we still have a ways to go) and have also replaced the couch and dining room table. Next up on the list are new dining room chairs (i'm eyeing these pretty things, but what I wouldn't give for the real deal!), a new bookcase, and some decor. I can't wait to move and get settled into our new place. The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy. Traveling to Ashland this Thursday and I can't even begin to imagine how the car ride is going to go. Silas is really digging the car seat these days (hi, sarcasm) and it's making me nervous. We have a plan in place though so let's hope it's a success! As soon as we get back it's packing and cleaning and moving. Let's just go ahead and do a little iPhone photo dump here since this post really has no particular theme and every blog post needs some picture's, am I right?













Luc Lac Vietnamese in Portland will pretty much blow your mind.




Baby sickness essentials: Thermometer, Baby Carrot Chest Rub, NoseFrida


Chanterelles all over the place. It's mushroom foraging season peeps.


More exciting posts coming soon. Promise. xo






No comments :

Post a Comment