25 January 2014

Playroom for the bebe

I love everything about this room. Light, airy, and colorful.
My sister moved to Portland in October and has been living with us since, but I think she's had enough of the 7am yelping from my wild child and has decided it is time to move into her own spot. We knew it wasn't going to be a permanent situation, but we are sad to see our Aunt Lo go! On the plus side, gaining her room could not have come at a better time because are in desperate need of more space. We will be moving our things into the room that she is occupying now and the room we currently use will become a Silas's playroom/bedroom. I am beyond excited to make this a space that Silas and his buddies can cruise around in and have lots of fun with. I plan on baby proofing the hell out of it so that I can feel content doing things around the house while he chills and hangs out in there every now and then. Here are a few of my inspirations (via pinterest of course!) and some DIY ideas that will hopefully come to fruition in the next few weeks. Looking forward to showing you the final product!





On the DIY docket:
- Teepee
-Fabric/felt triangle banner
-Chalkboard wall (this is a maybe)
-Colorful pillows

Below are some items from IKEA that I absolutely love. 

                                                    

    

No comments :

Post a Comment