16 June 2014

52 week project / 09


"A portrait of my child, once a week, for a year."

Silas: What I wouldn't give for a full nights sleep. Especially this week. Not quite sure when it will happen,  but I am hoping soon! This week you really turned it up on the charm and comedy. You are just so silly and love making me and your papa laugh with your "ninja kicks" and dance moves. Love you baby boy!

Baby #2: I swear, I can feel you in there. I mean, it's still a little early on, but I've heard the second go around you can feel them so much sooner. We saw you on the ultrasound last week and you are just a  tiny little thing at the moment. We have another one next week because our midwife wants to be sure just how old you are! I can't wait to find out if you are a boy or a girl :) XO

No comments :

Post a Comment