30 July 2014

Baby Boosh // 15 weeks


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain: 4+ lbs (I don't own a scale, so I'm going off my last appointment)
Maternity clothes? Nope. Still able to squeeze into my jeans, but it's been so hot that dresses are my go to.
Stretch marks? Using avocado oil every night in order to prevent any new ones from popping up.
Sleep: Still no sleep due to my sweet little angel boy...hoping we get there before this babe arrives though. I can't imagine going through labor feeling this exhausted.
Best moment this week: So much more movement! Nothing really distinct, but a lot of tumbling. I sort of feel like my belly popped out a bit too.
Movement: Yup!
Food cravings: So gross and weird, but I want some ramen. The packaged kind. Filled with MSG and weird things...so gross. And sour candy...I am disgusting! (I haven't had either though...)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had the mother of all migraines this week. Puked all day Monday and could not stop crying. It was awful. The baby tumbling around also gives me a little motion sickness.
Gender: Not yet!
Belly Button in or out? *sigh* that sucker will never look the same...
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood of the week: Still so emotional over the tiniest things. Hoping it eases up for the sake of my poor hubby.
Looking forward to: Hearing the babe's heartbeat at our 17 week appointment and then finding out the gender :)

1 comment :