31 July 2014

Favorites >> Maternity

Not like I'm an expert or anything, but I definitely know more this pregnancy than the last. For example: Don't over pack for the hospital, the nurses will laugh at you. Ha! Seriously, so embarrassing. Anyways, there are certain things that make pregnancy easier, or for my sake, more bearable. Some comfy/cute clothes, the right beauty products, those things make you feel good when you might actually not feel so good. Here are a few of my favs:


1. Japanese weekend maternity leggings. I don't splurge on maternity specific items (especially this go around) because you are only really wearing them for a few months. But a great pair of comfortable leggings are a must have of mine. I really like the kind that go over the belly.
2. Kimono cardigan. This super cute one is from Nordstroms. Easy, versatile, and you can use it post-baby. They dress up or down and camouflage the areas that I'm a little self-conscious about during pregnancy.
3. Liz Lange tank tops from Target. The absolute best! Thick and stretchy, I still wore mine after I had Silas.
4. OLE HENRIKSEN moisturizer. This is such a splurge, but my skin is crazy when I am pregnant. Breakouts galore! A girlfriend of mine got me some of this for my birthday and it is without a doubt the best moisturizer I've ever used. It's free of all the crap that is normally found in beauty products (parabens, sulfates, etc.) which makes me love it even more. So worth it, and you only need the smallest amount to cover your face.

No comments :

Post a Comment