19 July 2014

The longest first trimester in the history of pregnancy...


How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: 4lbs and feeling SO much bigger than with Silas.
Maternity clothes? Not yet...
Stretch marks? I got some with Silas so I have been rubbing avocado oil on my belly every night to help heal those and prevent any new ones.

Sleep: I haven't slept a full night in 15 months so the answer to this is "none".
Best moment this week: I felt some little tumbles in there! My midwife asked me at 12 weeks if I had felt anything yet and I was like, "Too early girlfriend, you're crazy!". She told me second time mama's usually feel something around this time. She was right, of course.

Movement: Some little tumbles here and there...
Food cravings: A ham & Brie sammy from New Seasons. Can't. Stop. Thinking. About. It.
Anything making you queasy or sick: This tension headache that is going on 2 days.
Gender: Not yet!

Belly Button in or out? It never really went back in after Silas...
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood of the week: Emotional as could be. Sorry, Nick!

Looking forward to: Bigger kicks and movements and seeing our little babe on the 20 week ultrasound. I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy! 

Oh, hey! This first trimester is almost over. Praise jesus. It has been a struggle. The morning sickness has been minimal compared to my pregnancy with Silas, but wow, the exhaustion is horrific. The other day I found myself lying on the couch throwing a ball for Silas to run after. We were playing fetch. I was so tired I was treating play time with my child like he was a puppy so I didn't have to move. Sad, sad day you guys. I'm still fuming over my due date moving up two weeks. Like it's my midwife's fault or something...haha. I keep thinking, "I should be 15 weeks now!". I guess I should get over it soon, not like it's going to change. I am looking forward to hopefully feeling a bit more up beat in the next few weeks...fingers crossed!

No comments :

Post a Comment