15 August 2014

Baby Boosh // 17 weeks



*Disclaimer: Hubs is never home so this is as good as it's gonna get. A bare belly, post yoga, weird, bump pic. Sorry, kids.

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: 5lbs
Maternity clothes? Still haven't pulled the trigger. Waiting until I'm desperate. Ha.
Stretch marks? No new ones, but my old ones are a little more noticeable (sad face).
Sleep: Silas is currently cutting molars. So none.
Best moment this week: Hearing this little ones heartbeat and chatting with my midwife. Love her! She gives me the best advice and is just so funny and awesome.
Movement: Baby likes to move! The movements are more distinct and if you stare at my belly you can actually seem him/her rolling around.
Food cravings: Sour candy. Still. My tongue almost fell off the other night from eating some sour patch kids. Definitely no more.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, still getting some headaches though.
Gender: Less than 3 weeks :)
Belly Button in or out? Looks the same as always...flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood of the week: Tired and missing my husband. Same as always...
Looking forward to: Possibly getting some sleep once Silas is done with this round of teething! And of course, finding out the gender.

No comments :

Post a Comment