24 August 2014

Baby Boosh // 18 weeks

Ummmm #badhairday

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: 5+lbs
Maternity clothes? Jeans are still holding on strong. 
Stretch marks? Still nothing new.
Sleep: Melatonin is my best friend at the moment.
Best moment this week: Baby is getting stronger and there are some definite kicks in there. Especially when I hold Silas which cracks me up.
Movement: It's not consistent yet, but this babe is on the move and I'm noticing his/her sleep pattern. It seems pretty consistant with mine so crossing my fingers that this baby sleeps through the night.
Food cravings: Nothing really, I actually haven't had much of an appetite as of late.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ugh, yes. I almost barfed the other day and I have another headache which I am going to guess is caffeine related.
Gender: Less than 2 weeks until we find out. More than anything I am looking forward to seeing a healthy baby!
Belly Button in or out? Looks the same as always...flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood of the week: Stressed and tired.
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound and some one on one time with my hubby this weekend for our anniversary! 

No comments :

Post a Comment