29 August 2014

Baby Boosh // 19 weeks

No choice but to selfie this crap. Silas needs to get some camera skills.

Wow. In the beginning of this pregnancy I found myself wishing it to hurry along, it felt like it was going too slow. Now, I am singing the opposite tune. How are we almost half way there?! It's crazy and stressing me out. This week begins the baby prep. Not like we have too much to do right now, I definitely learned a lot from last time and am not putting much emphasis on things like the nursery, clothes, etc. More than anything I want to de-clutter and organize. We are switching up the bedroom situation and I have a "wish list" of furniture that I need to get in here before this babe comes. I am SO excited for our ultrasound. Feeling a little pressure about the sex of the baby so I am trying not to put much thought into what I think it might be. Everyone is saying "Girl" and I feel like I have to deliver (no pun intended) on that! But hey, it's not up to me kids. Just looking forward to seeing that little face and hearing "everything looks great". 

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: 5+lbs (not exact, definitely more than 5lbs)
Maternity clothes? Still in my regular jeans. I decided not to buy anything new until the weather changes up.
Stretch marks? Nothing new, but I am sure there will be. To be honest, I don't care either.
Sleep: Silas slept through the night for the first time and of course I didn't sleep at all that night. Such a missed opportunity considering the night after that he was up constantly. We have him on a futon mattress in our room in the hopes that it will cure our sleeping woes. Fingers crossed.
Best moment this week: I can see movements a little bit on the outside. 
Movement: Yes! Still not consistent though and it freaks me out. For some reason I remember Silas as being really active around this time, but I could be mistaken. It's all a blur really, haha.
Food cravings: Salty!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No headaches this week which is amazing. I decided to start taking some magnesium (I take Natural Calm in some hot water with lemon) to help me sleep and keep my headaches at bay.
Gender: Finding out on Wednesday!
Belly Button in or out? Looks the same as always...flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks when I haven't had enough water and at the end of the day. Apparently it's all good and normal, but it was freaking me out a bit when they first started.
Mood of the week: Feeling a bit overwhelmed.
Looking forward to: Gender reveal!

No comments :

Post a Comment