01 September 2014

Weekend recap


Cutest little boy that I ever did see :)
Happy Labor Day! Not like it really means much in the world of a SAHM (why don't I get the day off?!), but nonetheless a day where my husband doesn't have to go into the office (even though he just left to go in for a few hours) is a day that I can seriously get down on. This weekend was relaxing and not filled with anything crazy. Lots of walks, a lunch outing, and Nick and Silas wrestling which apparently is what I need to do for 3 hours in the morning in order for him to pass out in 5 minutes at nap time. Baby #2 is moving around like crazy and I am losing my mind over wondering what the sex is. I can't stop thinking about seeing this little nugget on Wednesday. Thinking a little gender reveal deali-o should go down...;)

No comments :

Post a Comment