06 November 2013

Trip down memory lane

the other day, Nick and I finally got around to developing some film that we had used on the day Silas was born. I love taking pictures with film because it's like opening a present when you get it back. I couldn't wait to see what came out and what memories we caught. We chose a grainy black and white to shoot in and while some of the pictures are a little too dark, there are some that are so special!


Oh you know, just watching my contractions come on about every 20 seconds...





Seriously?! So tiny. Melts my heart.








 That day will forever go down as one of the best days of my life so I am really grateful we snapped these. I seriously need to break out the old school cannon more often and use some film.

photos were developed at Blue Moon Camera. They were amazing.

xo.


2 comments :

  1. Love. Thanks for sharing these Kels. The black and white film some how makes them that much more special.

    ReplyDelete