06 March 2014

Bare ankles and Iced dirty chai's




I'm not usually one who gets the itch for warm weather. I love the rain and when winter rolls around I am usually ready for it and I can go awhile without the exclamation of "I am dying for summer!". At this very moment though, I am seriously craving sunshine, dresses and shorts, beach time, river time,  and long summer nights. I'm not sure if this is a reaction to the frigid temps we dealt with on our Michigan trip, or if it's the "late night" (5pm) stroll that Nick and I went on to go get a coffee (dirty iced chai for moi). When we stepped outside it was a) somewhat warm out and b) still light out!  It felt like heaven. 10 degrees warmer and I would have been in ecstasy. Anyways, us kids over here can't wait for this summer and all of the iced coffees and long summer night strolls that are surely to accompany it.

No comments :

Post a Comment