07 March 2014

Cabin fever




Back when Nick and I were young and adventurous the summer was our time to shine. Hiking, camping, we did it all and usually a few times a week. Long hikes to find the perfect secluded camping spot were our specialty. The past two summers we have been unable to indulge in our beloved adventures and I'm missing it bad. This summer though, it's happening. Adventures all around I tell yah. Silas will be a little over a year so I'm thinking he'll be good to go. Plus, the kid loves his hiking backpack so we are so set on that front. I'm finding myself daydreaming of a cabin in the woods with a long hike preceding it. Maybe even a jaunt up to Ecola State Park on the Oregon Coast, which is a favorite of ours. Whatever it is, I can't wait to show my little boy a true Oregon summer filled with lots of roaming the outdoors.

(all photos were pulled off pinterest)

No comments :

Post a Comment