13 March 2014

Good weather, great day



 Yesterday was pretty much perfection. The weather...amazing. Blue skies and sunshine really elevates your mood to a whole other level. Silas and I headed to the park after 3 failed nap attempts with the hopes that maybe when we got back we could have a successful fourth attempt (which didn't happen). All of the non-napping aside though our day was easy breezy. My love came home early and we went on a nice stroll to snag some patio beers (beers + patio = patio beers).






On our walk I couldn't help but feel a little nostalgic. I think it was the weather that sort of made me crave for the days when we were carefree, the weather was nice, and we would have probably been on a patio with a group of friends drinking beer until the sun went down. I mean, our patio beer was tasty and all, but I was just missing the social aspect. You don't really get to entertain that part of your life very often as a parent. Regardless of all that, i throughly enjoyed the day with my little family and wouldn't trade it for my wreckless earlier years for anything ;) Cheers to more sunshine (and patio beers!) xo

No comments :

Post a Comment