01 August 2014

Fri-daze

The weekend! Definitely doesn't have the same thrill as it used to ;) My poor, poor, hubby is working all weekend which is bringing a tear to my eye. I miss that guy so much. He is so hard working and I am truly lucky to have married someone who just wants to provide the best life possible for his family. On a separate note- my sister is watching Silas tomorrow while I sneak in a yoga class! I am so excited to really turn yoga into a regular thing for myself. I felt so amazing after some vinyasa last week and my goal is to get to 3 classes this week. After yoga it's going down at the splash pad. Silas loves the water, but mainly stays on the perimeter due to the crazy big kids (they are actually pretty mean, it's so awful). We really need to get outside, with the 90 degree days looking like they are sticking around I have to try and get this kid out of the house. I am so ready for fall!

Happy weekend! xo

Oh, and I can't forget...Happy World Breastfeeding Week! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment