07 August 2014

favorites >> clogs

My dream is to have a closet full of clogs. Kidding. Kind of. For about 2 years I pinned and pinned my little heart away on Pinterest. Admiring all of the beautiful wooden clogs that I could find. They were all very expensive to say the least. Then, last year I heard the magical words, "Buy some clogs" from my lovely mother. The day came, and I purchased a pair of Sven Clogs. Handmade in Minnesota, they were gorgeous. They arrived and I squealed and jumped up and down (seriously)! And...they were too small. They don't allow you to return. I was crushed. And by too small I mean barely. In clog land, there needs to be a little room- to make room for a pair of chunky knit socks if you wish. They are supposed to fit on the loose side and these babies were just too tight. So, here I am back to square one...daydreaming about when i'll get my chance again and wondering how I should sell these gorgeous shoes! Here are some that I am really swooning over:


1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6.

No comments :

Post a Comment