05 September 2014

Baby Boosh // 20 weeks



Its a boy! Our ultrasound was this week and it couldn't have gone better. This babe has a "text book perfection" umbilical cord and is as healthy as can be. He was quite stubborn and seemed to find a comfy position and not want to budge so it took until the end of my appointment to be able to see the sex. I can't believe I'm going to be the mama to two sweet boys! I am so excited to meet him, he was pretty damn cute ;)


How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain: 5+lbs (not exact, definitely more than 5lbs)
Maternity clothes: I think it's time to cave in...
Stretch marks: Nothing new as far as I can see.
Sleep: I've had an awful cold all week so I've been really congested which isn't so great for sleeping...
Best moment this week: seeing our sweet little baby and hearing that everything looks absolutely perfectly healthy!
Movement: all the time!
Food cravings: nothing! My mouth is so sensitive right now (damn hormones) and it's just not really fun to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, thank god.
Gender: baby #2 is a boy :)
Belly Button in or out: It's out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks every now and then.
Mood of the week: happy and relieved that we have a very healthy baby.
Looking forward to: organizing the boys room and of course...buying this little babe some cute clothes!

No comments :

Post a Comment