12 September 2014

Baby Boosh // 21 weeks




As my midwife said, "Wow, you officially have popped." Feeling large! And that could be due to the fact that I gained quite a few pounds over the last 5 weeks. My bad! At my appointment this week I brought up the possibility of having a home birth and my midwife could not have been more excited. One of the reasons I totally love her! She was super positive about it (she has had one herself) and told me she 100% recommends it. Soooooo we are in the process of discussing it and possibly moving in that direction. I think the only thing holding me back is not wanting to leave the group of midwives that we are currently with.

How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 13lbs (ahhhhhhhhhhhh)
Maternity clothes: The hair-tie trick seems to be taking me pretty far so I'll stick with it.
Stretch marks: Nothing new as far as I can see.
Sleep: I feel like I can see the light at the end of the "we haven't slept in 17 months" tunnel. Silas is still sleeping in our room but on his own cozy floor bed and it seems to be helping us.
Best moment this week: Taking out the box of stored away baby clothes and drooling over how adorable and small they are.
Movement: He's an active little guy for sure.
Food cravings: Sweets. So weird...
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, thank god.
Gender: Boy!
Belly Button in or out: Out
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks all the time lately. Mostly at the end of the day or if I am taking Silas for a walk.
Mood of the week: Excited! I can't wait to start putting the boys room together and re-doing ours.
Looking forward to: finalizing our decision on whether or not we want to have a home birth!

No comments :

Post a Comment